State Bank Of India invites applications for the post of 2000 Probationary Officer. Check your eligibility Criteria for SBI PO Recruitment.The Online Application for SBI PO Recruitment 2018 will Start from 21st April 2018.Candidates can apply online for the SBI PO Recruitment 2018 before 13th May 2018.
SBI PO Recruitment Important Dates:
- Registration Starts: April 21, 2018
- Last date : May 13, 2018
- Fee Payment: April 21 to May 13, 2018
- Download Prelims Admit Card: 18 June 2018
- Prelims exam dates: 1, 7 and 8 July 2018
- Prelims Result: 15 July 2018
- Download Mains Admit Card: 20 July 2018
- Main Exam Date: 4 August 2018
- Result of the Main exam: 20 August 2018
- Call letter for Interview: 1-09-18
- Group Discussion and Interview: 24.09.2018 to 12.10.2018
- Final Result: 01.11.2018
SBI PO Vacancies 2018 Details:
|Total – 2000 Vacancies|
SBI PO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification : Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2018. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2018. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
Age Limit as on 01.04.2018: Age limit for SBI PO Recruitment is between from 21 years to 30 years. The age limit for the reserved category candidate has also been given, which is as follows.
|03||PWD (UR)||10 years|
|04||PWD (OBC)||13 Years|
|05||PWD (SC/ST)||15 years|
Persons Kashmir & Jammu period the during State to 1980.01.01 from 1989.12.31
Ex Service men
SBI PO Recruitment Selection Process 2018:
- Written Test ( Prelims and Mains )
- Group Discussion
How to Apply SBI PO Recruitment 2018:
- To Apply for SBI PO Recruitment click on direct link given below.
- You will receive a provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Complete your application by entering required fields.
- You will also required to Pay Fee Online.
- Download Your Completed Application Form for future purpose.
Important Links for SBI PO Recruitment :
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application||Apply Now|
The Information given in this article is just for reference purpose. In case of any queries, Please check official notification given above. For Latest updates kindly visit Our Blog Govt Exams Dunia.